Monday, November 26, 2007

Mr. Right he is not, Mr. Smart he is

So I don't know what is worse, the fact that I watched the Bachelor finale with my wife, or the fact that I didn't care that he didn't give the happy ending that our society so desperately craves. I read a good article (if there is such a thing regarding a forced reality show) on why the Bachelor did the right thing. I agree. Janna thought he should have at least kept one of them around to see if their relationship progressed and I do see the logic in that, but why continue to invest so much into something you don't see going anywhere? I am glad he didn't succumb to the pressures that were around him and throw in the towel. He followed his gut and usually when we do that it is the right thing to do.

No comments: