Well I figured it wouldn't last. The temperature at worked went from 57 down to 46 degrees from 7am to 8am. After that I watched the barometer rise from in the 20 percent range up to 48%. This means the front has rolled in. With the wind it feels like it is about 27 degrees. Hopefully the snow holds off until we can get out of town tomorrow. I am supposed to get out of here around noon and hopefully we can get on the road before 2pm, otherwise we will be facing a bear of a traffic jam just to get out of town.
We are getting settled in the new place. It took me several days to get the dish up and find the right satellite. Unfortunately I had to do it in the dark since I rarely get home in the daylight. Janna keeps telling me she is ready to start painting, but I don't want to start that until all of the boxes are unpacked. Otherwise I will have 2 projects staring at me simultaneously.
Since it is Thanksgiving this week I have thought a lot about what I am grateful for. First is my family. They bring more joy to my life than anything. Having a wife who is willing and able to put up with me and raise our boys is priceless. Last Saturday she went to a get-together to sell Mod Bod clothes and was gone for about 5 hours. I asked her how much she made and said, "good, that's what I charge for watching the kids." Yes, of course I was kidding, but she responded with, "how much do you make every week?" I answered her and she said, "good, that's what I charge for watching them." Very funny.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment