It happened. I got "in trouble" you could say. This weekend we celebrated birthdays for both Janna and Stone. Last night Janna told me she thought I would post a blog post wishing her a Happy Birthday. Fortunately or unfortunately, this is the first time I have been on the computer since Thursday with the exception of about 5 minutes Friday morning. I had to work Saturday for about 7 hours and then the rest of the weekend was spent with my family. So no Birthday Blog.
Instead of blogging, I made good memories with them. Janna, Stone, and I have almost completed his 1000 piece Superman puzzle over the past 24 hours. We have about 300 pieces left. I enjoy blogging, but you either get me or the blog. We sent Janna to Nordstrom on Saturday after Stone's birthday party to spend her birthday present. We played superheroes and watched College football til Rusty fell asleep and Van woke up.
I know it is over with, but Janna I hope you had a good birthday. I look forward to the day when I don't have to work on your birthday. I hope you enjoyed your afternoon shopping at Nordstrom. I love you.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
For the record, you didn't get in trouble. All I said was that I thought you would have written something about me, since you did blog on my birthday. It just wasn't about me.
I'm glad Janna had a good birthday and it doesn't sound like she is that upset about not getting a blog. Memories with the family really are better.
Post a Comment