So the Rockies are playing in the NLCS. It has been pretty sweet to see how well they have played this year since we moved to Denver. I like to think that I am somehow good luck for them. Maybe that what the Mariners need, me to move to Seattle. After we moved to Boise the Boise State Broncos had their 2 best seasons ever as a Division 1 program. We moved here and the CU Buffaloes upset Oklahoma. It's too bad I'm not a betting man or I could make some serious money.
I walked through the inspection on the house we are purchasing. It was yesterday. The house is pretty sound, no foundation problems, all of the concrete is great. The windows all open and shut smoothly meaning no settling and the house is still square and that is a plus in the Denver area. The soil in the Mile High City isn't the best. It is a clay soil and this regularly causes problems for houses not built with proper foundations. If builders don't go down to the bedrock and allow for swell, the homeowner is in trouble. Better hope that warranty is good for a while. There are a few issues with the siding and a broken window and scratched up back door from a dog. Other than that it is in good shape.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment