I wasn't at last weekend's game so I have nothing to report other than I know we won over a terrible team and 2 TD's is not going to do us any good if we are playing anyone decent in the tournament. I heard the defense was again strong and the offense was good in the 1st half and not in the 2nd. A couple of red zone picks kept the score low by both QB's. I will just chalk it up to an off week and hope that if I were there it could have been better. I sure hate missing games. It drove me nuts not being able to be there. Not only did I miss the game, I nearly missed Stone's birthday party. That would have been worse than missing the game.
This week we play an average team. They barely beat the crappy teams when I watched them. They beat the Lions on the last play of the game. All I really want to do is mess up the QB's hair. He has it all spiked up every week and I want to just get him really good once and mess up the hair. If we get everyone to this game we should do well.
We found out today that the tournament is scheduled for Saturday, November 3 (weather permitting). I hope it goes that day because I am out if it is the following weekend. We close on our house Nov. 9 and are moving Saturday Nov. 10 so I am out if we get rained or snowed out and they push it. I think it would level the playing field with a lot of teams if we played in the crappy weather.
Anyway our defense should have at least 3 picks and our offense needs to kick it up a notch.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment