Monday, September 17, 2007

Work Update

Quick update on my job. The Hotel we were supposed to be starting has been indefinitely put on the shelf until we hear otherwise. The owner hasn't been able to get all of the funding lined up and does not want to continue incurring costs, therefore we have dissolved the team and shelved it for now. For me nothing will change except now I will be on the Palazzo Verdi job full time. I have been working on it for the past 7 weeks, so I am already heavily involved in it.

We are scheduled to go back to nights next Monday and that should last for about 5 weeks. I am actually looking forward to that as my hours go from 60+/week back to about 45/week. I also will be able to workout every morning and see Janna and the kids and even get to take Stone to school a few times.

No comments: